2024 Winter Doubles House League
Division 1 – House League Schedule & Results – 2024 Winter
Division 2 – House League Schedule & Results – 2024 Winter
Division 3 – House League Schedule & Results – 2024 Winter
Changes to the Doubles House League Format – Winter 2024
Many players have asked for a more competitive environment and the following set up has garnered support.
- Format of play will be one match per week with each division having it’s own night.
- Subs will be chosen from the sub list first. Each league member will be able to use a sub 3 times. We want players who are committed to playing weekly for the whole season. Unless there is an injury, if a player needs to use a fourth sub, the team using a sub will forego points in that match.
- Subs should be selected from the sub list first. We want to include as many people as possible in the house leagues including those that are not playing regularly.
- Each player is responsible to find a sub if they cannot play. Everyone will be given a sub list by email at the beginning of the season. Please keep it handy. Do not make this the responsibility of your partner nor the league convenor. All subs must be listed on the weekly score sheet in the doubles area.
- Matches will be played at the allotted time unless all 4 players agree to play at another time. The scheduled game must be played before the end of the day Saturday. If it is not, then both teams will be awarded zero points for that week.
- Participants were requested to choose their own partner for the Winter 2024 season.
- At the end of the playoff season, the bottom 2 teams in Division 1 will play a challenge match against the top 2 teams in Division 2. The winner of these matches will play in Division 1 in the next House league season
- At the end of the playoff season, the bottom 2 teams in Division 2 will play a challenge match against the top 2 teams in Division 3. The winner of these matches will play in Division 2 in the next House league season.
Learn rules of Doubles Squash.
Watch this space for the schedules and results on a weekly basis.
For more information please leave a comment and we will be sure to respond.
DOUBLES SQUASH Coordinator